MCEDA is closely monitoring and working with all agencies and officials as we receive guidance to help workers and businesses get access to the help they need in these unprecedented times.
For more information and assistance, consult the links below.
- Alabama State Health Officer Order - 4/3/2020
- COVID-19 Federal Response
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- UAH - How Alabama Companies Can Help Fight COVID-19
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Small Business Association - Information for Businesses
- Unemployment Claim Information
- Disaster Loan Assistance
- Alabama Small Business Development Center
- Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship
- Service Core of Resource Executives