PPP Update - Over $100 Billion Still Available
There is still a large amount of money in the Paycheck Protection Program fund. If you need assistance, contact your lending institutions to make applications for these funds. Recipients will have until December 30th to expend the funds.
Since its inception, over 5,400 participating lenders in America have made over 4.5 million PPP loans totaling $511.3 Billion. Overall, the average loan size is $113K.
In Alabama, our lenders have made 61,576 PPP loans totaling more than $6.1 Billion. The PPP fund still has a bit more than $100 Billion remaining.
MCEDA is closely monitoring and working with all agencies and officials as we receive guidance to help workers and businesses get access to the help they need in these unprecedented times.
For more information and assistance, consult the links below.
- Alabama Works: Job Openings
- Special COVID-19 Funding
- Lowe’s-LISC Partnership
- AL Department of Revenue - REVIVE ALABAMA: COVID-19 Cash Grants for Alabama Small Businesses
- Finimpact - Best 8 Financial Tools to Combat COVID-19
- OSHA Revises Criteria for Recording COVID 19 Cases
- PPP vs EIDL
- Locating Personal Protection Equipment - Updated 5/5/20
- Stay At Home Order - In Effect on April 30th
- Stay At Home Order FAQ
- CARES Act Loan Calculator (.XLSX)
- ALtogether Alabama
- Alabama State Health Officer Order - 4/3/2020
- COVID-19 Federal Response
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- UAH - How Alabama Companies Can Help Fight COVID-19
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Small Business Association - Information for Businesses
- Unemployment Claim Information
- Disaster Loan Assistance
- Alabama Small Business Development Center
- Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship
- Service Core of Resource Executives