R.E.A.L. ParkProperty PDF
- Class “A” Industrial Park Development
- ±4M SF on ±700 Acres
R.E.A.L. Park is a ±4M square-foot, Class “A”, master-planned industrial park under development by Farpoint Development. Situated on approximately ±700 acres, this property is located just south of Exit 42 on I-85, about 1.5 miles north of Tuskegee in Macon County, Alabama.
The Macon County park will consist of a mix of speculative and build-to-suit industrial uses, catering to a wide range of users including manufacturing, assembly, logistics and general warehousing across a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, lumber and forest products, general manufacturing and others.
As a historically underinvested community, Macon County qualifies for several state and federal incentive programs including New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) and Qualified Opportunity Zone (QOZ) investments. Additionally, there are numerous other economic incentives available for consideration for businesses locating to Regional East Alabama Logistics Park.
The property is strategically located equidistant between KIA Georgia to the northeast (35 miles) and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama (HMMA) to the southwest (50 miles). The industrial park is only 210 miles from the Port of Mobile – the only deep water (Panamax) port in the State of Alabama which began construction on $365M expansion in May 2021 to accommodate more cargo. The project is also located 110 miles from Atlanta Hartsfield Airport (ATL).
The project is being designed with flexibility to accommodate manufacturing and assembly users, cross-dock, rear load, and front load configurations, as well as light assembly and flex space
AL/GA State Line
Building 100, Phase 1
- Construction is currently underway on Building 100, a ±168,480 SF (expandable to 222,480 SF) Class “A”, 32’ clear, concrete tilt-up warehouse/manufacturing building with wide columns and ESFR sprinkler system
- Able to deliver spaces ranging from 50,000 SF up to 222,480 SF in Building 100
- Anticipated delivery Q4 2022
- Close proximity to AL SR-186 and I-85
- 700± acres of land for future development of speculative and build-to-suit buildings ranging from 150,000 SF to 1M SF
Building 100 - Specifications
168,480 SF AVAILABLE (BLDG 100)
- Property: R.E.A.L. Park (Regional East Alabama Logistics Park)
- Address: State Route 186 and I-85 (Exit 42) Tuskegee, Alabama 36083
- Available SF: 168,480 SF (expandable to 222,480 SF)
- Office SF: BTS
- Building: Dimensions 702' x 240'
- Ceiling Height: 32’
- Column Spacing: 54' x 60'
- Construction: Tilt-up concrete panels
- Truck Courts: 185’ deep
- Floors: 6" unreinforced, 4000 PSI
- Roofing: 45 mil mechanically fastened TPO single-ply membrane with R-20 polyisocyanurate insulation
- Lighting: LED – per tenant(s) specifications
- Sprinkler: ESFR
- Heat: Gas-fired heating units, designed for freeze protection
- Trailer Storage: 50 trailer storage positions available
- Auto Parking: 146 parking positions
- Dock Doors: Thirty-six (36) 9’ x 10’
- Drive-In Doors: Two (2) 12’ x 14’
- Electrical: 2400-amp, 3-phase, 380-volt service with capacity to upgrade
- Other: Separate auto/truck ingress & egress